Genova 27 has been awarded 4 Star AIS (Accessibility Indicator System) rating, one of the highest levels of this international accessibility certification. This achievement is part of our commitment to accessibility and support for a diverse society.
A series of measures have been adopted to obtain this 4-star rating, including the following:
- Main access to the building adapted with accessible call point.
- Accessible routes inside the building.
- Accessible service point in the lobby of the building, which incorporates a hearing loop system and signage.
- Provision of accessible parking spaces in terms of dimensions, characteristics, location and signage.
- Accessible toilets.
- Simple signage using pictograms with Braille text and chromatic contrast.
- Elevators with Braille button panel and optical-acoustic system indicating arrival at designated floor.
- Visual and acoustic alarm system to notify users of emergency situations.